frosty cakes and awesome recognition

in Dessert,Gluten Free,snacks,summertime,Vegan

There are some awesome people in this world, and in my very short time (three months and ten days!) I have “met” so many awesome inspiring ladies. A few of you recently have given me awards lately, and it really means a lot to be recognized. Those awesome inspiring ladies in those links above are just a mere few of SO many blogs I read, love, and am inspired by each day. There are some that make me laugh, and some that make me think. Each comment I receive on my little ol’ blog makes my heart sing, and I am energized by what the future holds, the exciting times ahead, and building of relationships. Sometimes I write with one of you in mind, sometimes many. I think of you in “real” life, when I’m not even blogging! :) Thank you ALL for the fabulousness I get to be a part of each day.

It has been warm and wonderful here. As a cool treat, I made Angela’s Frosty No Bake Cakes.

bananas, coconut butter… all kinds of goodness.

These are delicious! I made them in my silicone muffin cups and they pop right out of those!

(After some tasting; quality control, of course!)

Only a couple more days for my TEMPTING giveaway – go visit and get some entries in! :)
See you back here tomorrow, for what is probably The Best Thing I Have Ever Made, and Ever Eaten!

1 Jill@MySoCalledHealthLife July 22, 2010 at 5:28 pm

You are just the sweetest thing ever.

I love when you comment on my blog because you are so witty :-) Well except for the comment about Jason’s identity theft which was HORRIBLE and not funny and I feel terrible that happened!!

Besides that you are just lovely :-)

2 Jackie (Peaces of Earth) July 22, 2010 at 5:34 pm

So sweet :)

Those little cakes are so cute!! And they involve almond butter and cacao. Heaven in a silicone liner.

3 saltytooth July 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm

You are the best! I love being bloggie friends!

4 Stina July 23, 2010 at 5:56 am

I had to laugh when I noticed the bite missing from the one cake in your last picture because that is totally something I would do!

5 Erin @ A Girl and Her Mutt July 23, 2010 at 6:08 am

You give love, you get love! You are loved! Your blog is great and I’m so glad that I’ve found it. :)

6 kaztronomic July 23, 2010 at 10:14 am

Sorry for being late to the party! -strides in fashionably late only to realize there’s toilet paper attached to my shoe-

Thanks so much for the shout-out! YOU are probably one of my favorite bloggers EVER, just so you know. <3 I really do hope to make it up to Portland before too long and then we can finally meet and hang out. :D

7 Heather (Where's the Beach) July 27, 2010 at 8:31 am

Oh wow – these look so good. I think I need those molds too ;-)

8 spabettie July 27, 2010 at 8:33 am

…these molds are AWESOME ! I use them for everything… and they may be in my shop in two weeks… ;)

9 Alycia @ Fit n Fresh July 28, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Aww thanks so much for the shout out babe! :)

I heart you as well!