cream cheese brownie fudge

in baking,Dessert,Gluten Free,recipes,Vegan

I have had an unstoppable brownie craving recently. I’m giving in to it.

Just when I thought that salted caramel was the best thing to swirl into my new brownie fudge, I had another craving – cheesecake flavor. I have always loved a pastry with sweet cream cheese filling. I had to give into that craving too.

Today I am very excited to share a new project I am a part of, and once again find myself in the company of some extremely talented writers and chefs that I have looked up to for some time.

Foodie is a new website and community that launches today, featuring recipes and discussions from ‘The Foodie 100′. As a featured author, I am sharing recipes there that are not published on spabettie, like this one!

See my cream cheese brownie fudge on Foodie, and follow me there if you’d like. More fun things will unfold soon, including a Foodie blog and bios on each featured author in the Foodie 100.

Cheers!

1 Jillian@whiskeydrinkinchimneysweep.com February 9, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man. I want to to sit down with an entire pan of these. And not share a single bite. Congratulations on the new opportunities!

2 Amber | Bluebonnets & Brownies February 9, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Um yeah. Can I order about 3 trays worth of this? That might solve this chocolate craving that just hit.

3 Char @ www.charskitchen.ca February 9, 2012 at 2:54 pm

your recipes always amaze me! I can’t think of anything better than cream cheese brownie fudge right meow! <3

4 christina February 9, 2012 at 4:15 pm

oh man. my grandmother used to always make cream cheese brownies and they were so darn good. i’d really like it if the brownies above would jump out of my screen and into my mouth. wouldn’t that be nice?

5 Abby February 9, 2012 at 5:31 pm

We used to call them “topsy turvies,” mostly because we like alliteration…and chocolate cream cheese anything ;) Congrats on the new venture!

6 Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) February 9, 2012 at 6:10 pm

WOW! I have to go there now and get this recipe! I’m so proud of you. You are really doing great things these days! I hope all is well at home. I think of you often. xoxo

7 Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga February 9, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Omg. They look….beyond good. Super rich and fudgy and dense and holy amazing looking!

8 Liz February 10, 2012 at 4:07 am

Gosh, these look amazing!!! So yummy!!!

9 Heather (Where's the Beach) February 10, 2012 at 5:14 am

My mom used to make brownies and top with cream cheese icing. Even not being a chocolate fan, how could you resist the cream cheese part??

10 Lauren @ Oatmeal after Spinning February 10, 2012 at 6:08 am

Hmm… cream cheese is great, but I don’t know if it can compete with salted caramel…

11 Natasha February 10, 2012 at 8:52 am

hey cutie…I just finished having a procedure at the hospital this am – I’m on the couch in my pj’s feeling a bit woosy…BUT had to see what you posted and tell you that while I’m not a flake – your package sits in my office ready to ship on Monday….PROMISE!!!!!!! Hope papa is doing really good and I loved your pic on foodie – I’m off to snuggle in my bed with Rob and Jessie our pooch when he comes back from walking her…
Happy Friday girly…
- Natasha

12 spabettie February 10, 2012 at 10:58 am

girl, you please Quit That!! I know you are not a flake, you have been Busy Extreme! what you need to focus on today? relaxing. sounds like you have a good plan for that, and good company :) hope you are feeling great soon! …and once I get MY act together (heh), you will be getting your own care package! XO happy Friday, INDEED!

13 jobo February 10, 2012 at 1:31 pm

That’s awesome!! Congrats :) And um, yum, this looks almost as good as the salted caramels!! I want both, rightnow. Can you oblige? hehe. Seriously, did you make an etsy shop yet??

14 Christin@purplebirdblog February 10, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt. :D

And CONGRATS on your Foodie gig! SO glad that things are rockin’ for you in as many ways as they possibly can be. <3

15 spabettie February 11, 2012 at 4:09 pm

thank you!! I am pretty excited about this one, there are some really great people on there! :)

16 Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) February 10, 2012 at 6:22 pm

I’m not much of a fan of cream cheese/cheesecake related recipes but boy you make it look good! And congrats on the Foodie thing, I’m off to check it out!

17 spabettie February 11, 2012 at 4:07 pm

thanks! it’s a fun site, I hope you liked it! :) (oh, and you can go ahead and ignore todays recipe too… ) ;)

18 Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) February 11, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Ugh! Sounds so good with the Golden Oreos! Darn cream cheese ;)

19 spabettie February 11, 2012 at 6:21 pm

this. is my new favorite crust. :)

20 Tracey February 16, 2012 at 10:09 am

these look amazing!! congrats on the Foodie gig, you are big time, girl! XO

21 spabettie February 17, 2012 at 1:11 pm

thanks, Tracey :D

22 Lisa Gregg February 20, 2012 at 4:46 am

I made these this weekend (both caramel and the sweet cream) WOW, so good! thanks

23 Fran March 31, 2012 at 7:38 pm

yum!

24 Carole April 4, 2012 at 7:41 am

do you think this will work without the flours? I am gluten free and just want fudge

25 Emily von Euw April 11, 2012 at 8:45 pm