Fill in the Blank Friday

in Basil is a Young Sportsman

Remember when I captured shots of these amazing snowflakes? I hope to see more this year…

For the second week in a row, it’s Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. My best quality is my open mind. Even if I do not agree, I can see more than one side, and I am accepting of nearly everyone.

2. One of my less flattering qualities is I can get caught up in my dreams and goals – I sometimes have to reel in the unrealistic.

3. I’d rather be right now? visiting New York City. I love the city this time of year…

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is my inflammation. Time to do a raw cleanse or pay more attention to my diet. Joints hurt.

5. I am looking forward to spending time with my family next Thursday… playing our family tradition card game – contract rummy – and laughing. It always feels like Grandpa Z is there with us.

6. A super random factoid about me is my selfishness with regard to my time. As extroverted as I may be, I need my down time, I acknowledge this and take it. It’s good for me and you if I do.

7. I want to bundle up with Jason and a thermos of hot cocoa, and go to the Holiday Tree Lighting next Friday! Always so festive! Another I want to? I want to make these. Don’t they look decadent?

After the cleanse…

Want to join us in Fill in the blank Friday, or see some other blogger other answers? Visit Lauren at the little things we do.

Happy Friday!

1 Heather (Where's the Beach) November 16, 2012 at 11:11 am

Oh I love this. I could see where you would feel selfish with “me” time as an extrovert. I’m selfish with it and I’m not extroverted ;-) And I think being open-minded is a great quality to have.

2 Kristina Sloggett November 16, 2012 at 11:18 am

I like to think it is :) you should do this, Heather – she posts new questions every Friday, it’s fun!

3 Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table November 16, 2012 at 1:14 pm

I love that you own your time selfishness. I’m the same way and totally agree it really for the good of anyone around me.

4 Kristina Sloggett November 17, 2012 at 8:53 am

right? you don’t want to be around me if I’m exhausted or overstimulated… :)

5 jobo November 16, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I love this post theme! And I don’t think it’s selfish to want me time. I think we all need it! XO

6 Kristina Sloggett November 17, 2012 at 8:52 am

indeed we do!

7 Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) November 16, 2012 at 3:52 pm

I LOVE this! I am so number 1! Sometimes I think that isn’t such a great thing…like when we have to figure out what to eat for dinner. I’m ok with whatever and can see the good and bad in all options, agreed or not.

I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving this year! We normally play some heated games of rummy or dominos! I LOVE Thanksgiving!

8 Kristina Sloggett November 17, 2012 at 8:52 am

I love Thanksgiving too – so nice to spend the day with family, we always have fun. I hope you all have a wonderful time, I already KNOW the food will be spectacular! XO