plant based Thanksgiving recipe collection

in Gluten Free,holiday,recipes,Vegan

The holidays are upon us, and Thanksgiving is next week, eak!

I am looking forward to spending the Wednesday before at my moms, cooking all day! Thanksgiving day, I’ll be back over early in the morning, for a day with the family: cooking, eating, drinking, playing cards, telling the fun stories of Grandpa Z, Uncle Dudley, Dad…   remembering those who are not with us and being grateful for those who are.

I have some fun new recipes I am making this year, to accompany the traditional favorites we always have (and will always have, that dressing can never be replaced, mom!). I’ll share our day later – today I have a collection of plant based holiday recipes – basically another view of my perfect dinner!

If you cannot see the slideshow, click here to see the whole collection.

SLIDESHOW SPONSORED BY FOODIE VIA GLAM MEDIA. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HEREIN ARE THOSE OF SPABETTIE.

1 The Peace Patch November 20, 2013 at 4:28 am

holyhappyturkeys!…tell me again why haven’t you written a cookbook?? get thee to a publisher! ;)
Thanks so much for sharing all your kitchen creativity, especially all those yumful Tday recipes. Not only do you inspire vegans like me, you are helping vegans-to-be learn how to do it right.
Now I need to go find an onion so I can have your Caramelized Onion Black Bean Dip on a bagel for lunch today. Cheers!

2 Kristina Sloggett November 20, 2013 at 9:07 am

*sigh* one of the goals this year is to work on a book or eBook series. :)

THANK YOU for this amazing comment – I am so happy to be able to share and thankful for readers like you! XO

3 Jules November 20, 2013 at 5:48 am

Where is the link to the slideshow? I can only see the picture of the homemade cranberry sauce and then your comments below it, but that’s all. Should I be seeing something else? I’m dying to see all your beautiful pictures!!

4 Kristina Sloggett November 20, 2013 at 9:06 am

hmmm, sorry Jules – I wonder if you can only see it in certain browsers? sorry about that, it is there on my page! I have added a link to the whole collection that appears in the slideshow, you can see that here: plant based holiday

thanks for letting me know – cheers! XO

5 Damaris @Kitchen Corners November 20, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Such a great collection. You have amazing taste.

6 MizCarla November 25, 2013 at 4:41 am

happy happy thanksgiving to you.
I know it may be a rough one.

xoxoxo

7 Kristina Sloggett November 25, 2013 at 5:33 pm

have a perfect time in ATX!

8 Heather @ Better With Veggies November 26, 2013 at 7:06 am

I’m catching up on posts and what a fun surprise to see my tourtiere in your collection! :) I could eat everything in your collection with a big smile on my face – when’s dinner? :)

9 Kristina Sloggett November 26, 2013 at 3:33 pm

told ya I want to make that one… SOON! :)